The ROTOR INspider Power Meter Set – 30 mm
The ROTOR INSpider is a powermeter for all kind of bikes, for all kind of cyclists. INspider is a lightweight spider integrated powermeter that delivers a reliable, versatile and advanced watt measurement system. It is compatible with our Q RINGS oval rings & all ROTOR modular cranks, both 1x and 2x, Road and MTB systems.
INspider has rechargeable battery with coated electronics and strong sealing for water resistance to measure power from inside the spider. It samples combined left-right data to precisely record power output, cadence, TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) & a recommendation of Optimal Chainring Position (OCP).
Compose Your Set
Put together your own set. You have the choice of ALDHU, ALDHU Carbon or VEGAST crank arms, oval or round chainrings and standard or offset axle.
- Weight: 156g
- Material: 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminum alloy
- Battery Specifications: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer + UBS cable
- Estimated Battery Life: 200 hours riding time
- Head Unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart; compatible ANT+™ head units: http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Data Transmitted: Power, cadence, balance via standard ANT+™ protocol and Bluetooth® Smart. Combined pedal analysis using Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and TORQUE 360 metrics in the User Software environment and the ROTOR Power app for smartphones
- Strain Gauges: 4 pairs
- Measurement Type: Both legs
- Axle Width: 24mm, 30 mm
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower app, ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- Analysis Software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Compatibility: RINGS: 110BCD x 4 arms rings. Q-RINGS® Oval rings & Round rings. CRANKS: ALDHU, VEGAST, ALDHU 24, RHAWK, RRAPTOR, KAPIC, KAPIC CARBON
- Discipline: Cyclocross, MTB, Road, Triathlon