ROTOR ROUND RING SINGLESPEED DM UNIVERSAL TOOTH 12S
ROTOR Round Ring Singelspeed DM Universal Tooth 12s. Extra stiff and beautifully robust! ROTOR NoQ blades are known for their high wear resistance and optimal shifting efficiency.
- Super light: 127 grams for 50-tooth version
- Chainline 44.5
- No loose spider or blade bolts required. Therefore extra stiff and light
Why NoQ chainrings?
ROTOR NoQ rings are increasingly popular in the racing world and rightly so. Extremely precise shifting due to the sophisticated gear nipples and cutouts.
The ROTOR NoQ rings are made with a 7075 T6 alloy to ensure enormous wear resistance and therefore have a long service life.
- BCD: Direct Mount
- Weight: 92g for 40T, 127g for 50T
- Number of teeth: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54
- Material: Alu7075, CNC, Direct Mount, OCP Mount
- Q-Ring Type: Outer Blade
- Compatibility: 2INpower, INpower DM road, ALDHU (Carbon), VEGAST
- Category: Cyclocross, Road, Triathlon, Gravel and Beach.