ROTOR Round Ring Singlespeed 110×4 Universal Tooth 12s
The ROTOR Round Ring Single Speed for minimal drag, reduces drag, allowing you to pedal faster with less effort. They are compatible with all ROTOR modular cranks and power meters, including 2INpower, INspider, INpower, ALHDU and VEGAST.
Why NoQ chainrings?
ROTOR NoQ rings are increasingly popular in the racing world and rightly so. Extremely precise shifting due to the sophisticated gear nipples and cutouts.
The ROTOR NoQ rings are made with a 7075 T6 alloy to ensure enormous wear resistance and therefore have a long service life.
- BCD: 110×4, 110×4 Spider Mount
- Chainring weight: 121g (48T)
- Chainline: ALDU / Vegast with standard axle 44.5mm
- Number of teeth: 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54
- Technology: Alu7075, CNC, OCP Mount, Spider Mount
- Compatibility: 2INpower DM road, ALDHU, ALDHU 24 mm, INpower DM road, INspider, VEGAST
- Discipline: Road, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Gravel, Beach