ROTOR Q-Rings Inner/Outer SRAM AXS (BCD110X4)
ROTOR Q Rings BCD110x4 SRAM AXS. Q RINGS options have never been better! Drivetrain innovations have never been more diverse!
When SRAM upended standard chainring sizes with its RED eTap AXS 12-speed groupset, ROTOR quickly came with compatible oval chainrings.
The Q-Rings are available in 50/37 and 48/35 and can be used with BCD 110×4 Rotor / Shimano cranks.
ROTOR Q-Rings are also available in BCD 107×4 for SRAM loyalists who want to improve their performance and pedal healthy.
Don’t forget to order the Shimano cover bolts when u want to use this chairings on your Shimano cranks!
*Crank arms, axle, chainring bolts, spider or powermeter are not included.
- Sizes: 50/37 | 48/35
- BCD: 110×4
- Weight: 155.5 g (50/37) | 140 g (48/35)
- Ovality: 12.5%
- Chainline: 43.5 mm (using standard spindle), 46 mm (using offset spindle)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum alloy 100% CNC-machined
- Cranks compatible: All ROTOR cranks using spider BCD 110×4. All ROTOR cranks using INspider power meter
- Groupsets compatible: SRAM RED eTap AXS 12s, SRAM Force eTap AXS 12s
- Chains compatible: SRAM RED (CN-RED-D1), SRAM Force (CN-FRC-D1)
- Other compatibility: Also compatible with SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12s but only in combination with a ROTOR crank set
ROTOR Part numbers: