THE ROTOR Q-RING OVAL OUTER CHAINRING
Q RINGS oval outer chainrings compatible with all ROTOR cranks using BCD 110×4 spider or INspider power meter.
In addition, these chainrings are also compatible with Shimano® Dura-Ace® FC-9200/9100 and Ultegra® FC-8100/8000 cranks, offering fast and precise shifting while maintaining a very low weight. Aero-chainrings are not compatible with the 12-speed Shimano® Powermeter cranks. ( R8100p and R9200p )
Q RINGS oval chainrings allow you to pedal more efficiently, taking advantage of the maximum power of your pedaling and reducing the stress on your knees. Q RINGS offer a healthier pedaling.
- Sizes: 56 aero | 55 aero | 54(42) aero | 54(42) | 54(39) | 53 | 52 | 50 | 46
- BCD: 110×4
- Weight: 103.5 g (50T)
- Ovality: 12.5 %
- Chainline: 43.5 mm (using standard axle), 46 mm (using offset axle)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum alloy 100% CNC-machined
- Cranks compatible NON-AERO: All ROTOR cranks using spider BCD 110×4. All ROTOR cranks using INspider power meter. Shimano® 2×12 and 2×11 cranksets and powermeters.
Cranks compatible AERO: All ROTOR cranks using spider BCD 110×4. All ROTOR cranks using INspider power meter. Shimano® 2×12 and 2×11 cranksets BUT NOT compatible with Shimano® powermeters!
- Groupsets compatible: Shimano® 11s & 12s
- Chains compatible: 11s / 12s chains