The ROTOR Round Chainring Outer
Round BCD110x4 chainrings compatible with all ROTOR cranks using BCD110x4 spider or INspider power meter. In addition, these chainrings are also compatible with Shimano® Dura-Ace® FC-9100 and Ultegra® FC-8000 cranks offering fast and precise shifting, while keeping weight very low.
ROTOR round chainrings come to complete the chainring range for those cyclists who have not yet decided to try Q RINGS oval chainrings.
When you are looking for speed, functionality and lightness, the components of your bike have to reflect these needs.
- Sizes: 58 | 56 | 55 | 54 | 53 | 52 | 50 | 46
- BCD: 110×4
- Weight: 90 g (50T)
- Chainline: 43.5 mm (using standard axle). 46 mm (using offset axle)
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum alloy 100% CNC-machined
- Cranks compatible: All ROTOR cranks using spider BCD 110×4. All ROTOR cranks using INspider power meter. Shimano® Dura-Ace® FC-9100. Shimano® Ultegra® FC-8000
- Groupsets compatible: Shimano® 11s & 10s. SRAM® 11s ( not compatible with Shimano 12-speed cranks )
- Chains compatible: 11s chains