The ROTOR KAPIC Carbon Crank Arms MTB
KAPIC carbon is ROTOR’s lightest and stiffest crankset ever at 429 g (175 mm, 32t w/o BB) and has been developed in response to cutting edge bike designs of the modern MTB rider, to withstand the most demanding riding conditions with an incredible result in weight, strength and rigidity.
The carbon edition of the KAPIC crank family is inspired by the 7 historic victories of ROTOR athletes at the legendary Cape Epic where the world’s elite riders attempt to cross the savage beauty of Africa’s off-road trails.
We have used all our knowledge of decades manufacturing the best cranks on the market to make the great leap to carbon fibre. We’ve created an exceptionally light crankset to meet the highest demands of pros from the explosive pedal power required at World Cup circuits to the endurance and recovery riding of the epic marathon stage races.
- Weight: 255g
- Sizes: 165/170/175 mm
- Spindle: 30 mm
- Axle width: 30 mm
- Q-Factor: 169 mm / 178 mm depending on axle choice: BOOST/SUPER BOOST
- Chainline: 52 mm / 56,5 mm depending on axle choice: BOOST/SUPER BOOST
- UBB Compatibility: BB30, PRESS FIT 30, PRESS FIT 4130, PRESS FIT 4630, UBB30
- Technologies: Carbon, Boost, Direct Mount, OCP Mount
- Compatibility: BB30 / Pressfit 30 / BSA30 / UBB4630 / PF4130. Compatible with ROTOR 30 mm spindle
- Discipline: MTB
- Color: Black/Carbon