The ROTOR INspider MTB 2023 + BCD100X4 Chainrings
ROTOR INspider MTB + 100×4 chainrings. This power meter is produced in Spain with 7075-T6 aerospace aluminium, manufactured by CNC machining. The INspider MTB is compatible with all frames on the market, making it incredibly universal!
This new INspider MTB is a whopping 32% lighter than the previous version and now weighs just 105 grams. The power meter is integrated into the spider. The location of the power meter reduces the risk of bumps and shocks. The IP67 certification ensures maximum dust, water and mud resistance. Thanks to the thermal compensation sensor, the INspider can be used in temperatures between -20ºC and 50ºC. Also, the new version is compatible with all bike computers on the market via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart.
ROTOR Chainrings specially designed for the ROTOR INspider MTB 100X4. These chainrings feature Universal Tooth technology, which ensures compatibility with 1×12 and 1×11 Shimano and SRAM Eagle chains. Possibility of mounting chainrings from 30 teeth upwards for all types of users.
If health and/or performance are important to you, we recommend the oval Q RINGS chainrings. These enable you to pedal more efficiently, maximising the power you develop while pedalling. This ensures better traction on uneven terrain, and less pressure on your knees, resulting in healthier pedalling.
What does the kit include?
- INspider MTB power meter
- BCD 100×4 chainrings Oval or Round
- USB cable charger
This ROTOR INspider MTB power meter is also compatible with the following Shimano MTB cranksets:
- Shimano DEORE XT
- Shimano SLX
- Shimano XTR
- Size: 30T | 32T | 34T | 36T
- Weight: w/(R34 BCD100x4) 166.5g
- BCD: 100×4
- Measurement: Both legs (Right-Left combined)
- Data: Power | Cadence | Balance (estimated) | Torque 360 | OCA (Optimum Chainring Angle)
- Power Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Battery Life: 350 hours (Riding Time)
- Battery specifications: Rechargable Li-ion + USB cable
- Connectivity: ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Water resistance: IP67
- Frame compatibility: Compatible with all MTB frames
- Group compatibility: Shimano 1×12 | SRAM 1×12 Eagle
- Chain compatibility: 1×12 and 1×11 Shimano and SRAM Eagle chains.
ROTOR Parts Numbers: