The ROTOR ALDHU Crank Set – Direct Mount
ALDHU is ROTOR’s lightest, strongest and stiffest crankset and is part of the Direct Mount technology family that features a proprietary spline interface connecting crank arm, axle and chainring allowing simple assembly and disassembly of your crankset.
Modularity allows you select the perfect chainring size for each ride and easily remove & install chainring with only one bolt. Choose Q RINGS to enhance your performance with OCP mount technology to precisely adjust your unique Optimal Chainring Position (OCP). Classic Round chainrings also available.
ALDHU’s name comes directly from ROTOR’s racing heritage. It is an abbreviation of Alpe d’Huez to commemorate ROTOR’s first iconic victory at the Tour de France with Carlos Sastre.
- What’s included: ALDHU Crank arms/ ALDHU Axle / Direct Mount Chainrings / Spacers
- Weight: 347,8 g (w/o chainrings&axle)
- Sizes: 170 | 172.5 | 175
- Q-Factor: 148 mm / 153 mm depending on axle choice, rim or disc
- Chainline: 43.5 mm / 46 mm depending on axle choice, rim or disc
- Material: 7055 aluminium
- Compatibility: BSA30 , ITA30 , BB30 bearing kit, PRESS FIT 4630, UBB4630, BB386 , PRESS FIT 4130