The ROTOR 2INPower Direct Mount MTB Crankset
The ROTOR 2INpower MTB DM Crankset is a power meter set with a 30 mm shaft, which offers maximum protection against external influences.
This power meter records your power independently in each leg in real time, taking into account such things as jumps, falls and other interruptions to pedaling consistency. With the ROTOR Power smartphone app, you can develop your performance improvement plan and identify when you need to pedal harder or keep some reserve in the tank.
If you choose the oval chainring ( Q-Ring ), OCP technology allows you to determine your optimal chainring position (1-5) for optimal pedal biomechanics.
Personalize your bike with rubber bumpers in seven colors: black, green, blue, yellow, red, orange or pink.
The 2INpower provides highly accurate power data for both legs, doubling to provide total power, allowing the user to measure performance and improvement.
- ANT+TM and Bluetooth® compatible
- 250 hours of battery life
- Crank lengths between 165 and 175 mm
- DirectMount chainrings from 26T to 40T. ( Oval or Round )
- Compatible with all chainline 52 mm frames
For more advanced measurement data and biomechanical pedal analysis, we recommend downloading the free app ROTOR Power, as well as for the best oval Q RINGS® adjustment.
- Weight: 170mm length 695 g
- Sizes: 165 | 170 | 175 mm
- Available chainrings: 26T | 28T | 30T | 32T | 34T | 36T | 38T | 40T
- Technologies: 2INPower | Alu7055 | CNC | Direct Mount | OCP| Twin Leg
- Spindle: 30 mm
- Q-Factor: 169,5 mm boost
- Connection Type: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart
- Battery Life: 250 hours
- Battery Model: Rechargeable Li-ion , charger included
- Chainline: 52 mm boost
- Discipline: MTB | Beach
- Measurement Type: Both legs
- Compatibility: BB30 | PressFit 30 | BSA30 | BB89 | BB92
ROTOR PART NUMBERS
- C13-029-17010-002 ( 175mm )
- C13-029-19010-002 ( 170mm )
- C13-029-21010-002 ( 165mm )